SergeEternalSergeEternal

Main Movies Reviews Stats

L33t  Cr3w L33t Cr3w

Shit

Your a fuckin waste of sperm

Roadkill Roadkill

Sick

You have a fucked up sick and twisted mind.
You are my idle.

Nuke Bin Laden! Nuke Bin Laden!

Your an idiot

The graphics were very poor, plus if a nuke was launched it would take a long time before the radiation level lowered enough to inhabit life. Oh and by the way, where the fuck did his beard go at the end of the flash? Or was that you getting your ass nuked cause it should have been.

PONG: The Movie PONG: The Movie

Not worth my time

"You stole 1 minute of my life, I want it back."
Pretty lame attempt at making a flash man. I have no idea how it got to daily top five unless you and some friends were fucking around with the voting. Sad man, very sad, and I don't look forward to more of your flashes.

DBZ Dende&popo DBZ Dende&popo

Not very good

I'd have to say, your artistry could use a little work. And when you put it into flash the least you could do is clean it up and flashes don't have to be rushed so don't say you had to put it on even though it looked bad. And at the end what was with Vegetas hand? His body was shaded one way and his hand the other. Theres only one sun or moon or whatever you were going for. And to get the DBZ eyes remember, it is all made of straight lines.

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

Unreal! (Tournament that is)

It was a nice flash man, but wheres the credit and thanks to ripping off the sounds and idea of weapons from Unreal Tournament?

Birthday Card Birthday Card

Hmmm....

I would just kinda know what kinda of desperate fag would masturbate outside in the open while looking at a picture of his parents, his very OLD parents might I add.

Michael Jackson Timeline Michael Jackson Timeline

Yea....

It was pretty nice man but one thing... People dont usually look like that when they are 50, so you might wanna think about that before you make a 50 year old skeleton.

Skateboard'n Advanced Skateboard'n Advanced

Faster

It was good but you need to make him be moving faster. Its stupid cause at that speed you can barely olly a small rock.

Fellowship Revealed! Fellowship Revealed!

Alright...

Its good but you should make things happen quicker and the arm shouldnt be a straight line all the time, also you need backgrounds, it will improve your flash alot.